Contact Us

Insurance Claims

If you are a registered member of TORSO Soccer League and you were injured during league play, you can file an insurance claim through our league insurance provider, USASA /AG

After you download the USASA Player Insurance Claim Form, be sure to fill out all parts of the form. (TORSO is the local organization referred to in Part B) At the bottom of the form, both you and your manager sign the form. Email the completed form to either Jinny Sutherland or Mieko Rivas. They will sign and email it to the State Registrar and copy you on the email. The State Registrar will verify that you play for a TSSAS affiliated league and send the claim to AG. *Please do not email the forms directly to the TSSAS Registrar as this will delay your claim.

Insurance Forms

Click one of the links below for a copy of the USASA Accident Claim form:

English version: USASA+2020+ACCIDENT_CLAIM+Form+AG.pdf

Spanish version: USASA+2020+SPANISH_ACCIDENT_CLAIM+Form+_AG.pdf

All questions about insurance issues can be addressed by the TSSAS Registrar, Harmony Smith.