Registering New Players
Mail, email or hand deliver the following:
- Player registration form - note that the form must have the player's signature, team name and manager's signature.
- Color copy of player's driver's license or other government issued photo ID that shows date of birth - again, the photo must be in color.
- Prepared player card with color photo - this may be from the driver's license if the photo is in color and the picture is clearly visible.
Transferring Players That Already Registered for the Fall Season
This is for players that have already been registered with a team for a fall season and now wish to transfer to another team.
- Using the Player Registration Form, the transferring player must obtain the existing team manager's signature in order to release the player - the form must also indicate the team information for the player's new team.
- If the transferring player is not able to obtain the signature of the current manager, the player should ask the current team manager to send an approval email to the TORSO registrar approving the transfer.
- A transfer fee of $10.00 will be applied to the team balance of the player's new team.
Preparing for the Fall Season
- Ask all of your current players to put their name and signature on the Returning Player Form. This will help you have most of your returning player's paperwork ready. If a player does not return, just remove the player.
- Remind all players how much the Fall Season will cost and arrange for them to prepay. Add your team fee and field fee together and divide by the total number of players on your roster. Be sure to add other team costs like balls, keeper gloves and other expense that you normally pay for from team funds.
Summary of Fees
- TORSO-only player registration fee is $21.00
- Multi-League player fee is $9.00
- Transfer player fee is $10.00 and will be applied to the team balance of the player's new team
- Team Fee for returning teams is $725.00
- Team Fee for new teams is $750.00
Reminder: All players become free agents at fall registration time. This means that any player can move from one team to another without a manager's approval.
Reminder: If a manager would like the league to help collect money or uniform from a player during the 2011 - 2013 season, please inform the TORSO registrar by email. Identify the player and explain the issue. If there is no communication from the current manager then a player is free to register with another team if the player chooses to do so.
|TORSO Player Registration Form||.xls Format|
|TORSO Player Registration Player Card Template (4 player template)||.xls Format|
|TORSO Returning Team Registration Form||.xls Format|
|TORSO New Team Registration Form (New to the League)||.xls Format|